[FWDLK] Differential choice

If you had the choice, what would you do?  Change the ring and pinion in a
sure grip rear end to get a lower (numerical) ratio, or swap out the entire
carrier assembly?

I want to go from a 3.55 to a 3.23 and am willing to give up a little
performance so I can "cruise the interstates" along with the Hondas and the
Toyotas at 75 mph without having to be pushing 4 grand on the tach.

Karl
<61 300G>
<64 Fury>