[FWDLK] 58 Dodge Lancer

Hello all:
Found an ad for a 58 Dodge Lancer up here in Canada. Guy wants 1200.00 bucks for the car. It is a 2dr hard top wide block v8 318. It has lots of good parts but I am intrested in just the engine and trans.
Now my question is would anything on this car be worth anything based on condition?
The glass and doors are all good.
Would this car interchange with a 58 Plymouth?
Thanks in advance
Terry C