Re: [FWDLK] MOPAR 1955 - 61 video

At 07:10 13.12.2001 +0100, Vincent Van Humbeeck wrote:
I bought the video last year and I have mixed feelings about it. It's a
collection of TV ads and short films. The collection itself is really worth
it but the quality of the video is appalling. It seems to be a copy of the

There was lot of discussion about this video in 1999 and I bought one too.
I agree in some degree about quality of the video, but the word "appalling"
is little bit exaggerated here, isn't it?   I have also the following two tapes:
Chrysler Corp. "The Forward Look" Factory Promos Vol. 2 - 1956-59
and Vol. 3 - 1959-62. Both are 2 hours in length and are very interesting.
I have a VCR capable to play NTSC format tapes. Originally I intended to
order them from Ocean Video Movies in NJ. I inquired two times how much
shipping would be to Europe, but never got a response. So, instead of
Mr. Doebel at OVM (he didn't want my money?), I bought them from Historic
Video Archives. I don't know are they still in business after many years.

Mark
EU