[FWDLK] FOR SALE

55 DeSoto Fireflite convert, hemi, excellent driver, blue/white, $16000,
309-343-8552 in the AM please, in IL
55 Coronet, 2 door hardtop, auto, new tires, dual exhaust, good chrome, runs
and drives good, $3850, www.countryclassiccars.com in IL
57 Belvedere sedan, 6, auto, 68k miles, converted to black/white police
cruiser with working siren, red light, runs great, $6500, 618-656-6527 in IL
60 Fury 2 door hardtop, 6, 3 speed, new tires, good chrome, car is complete,
$1950,  also at www.countryclassiccars.com in IL
55 DeSoto Fireflite 2 door hardtop, 68k miles, hemi, 218-681-1226 in MN
61 Imperials [3] two Crown 4 doors, 1 LeBaron 4 door, All for $9500 or will
separate, 904-824-0384 evenings, in FL
58 Suburban 2 door wagon, strong body, decent original interior [I think it's
a 6 with auto], $3500, www.artsspecialcars.com

Dan C
Spanaway, WA