[FWDLK] '60 Fireflite FS, Huntsville AL, $800

[FWDLK] '60 Fireflite FS, Huntsville AL, $800

It's a 4dr sedan and is turquoise. I know nothing about it other than what the ad says. If it were closer I'd be on it myself. Not mine, not involved although I wish I were.

This ad from www.FossilCars.com was sent to you by mopar2ya@xxxxxxxxxx

You can view this ad at the following URL.
(If the URL does not appear as a link, you can
copy it and paste it into your browser window.)

http://www.fossilcars.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?db=autos&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=4071&query=retrieval