[FWDLK] '58 Plymouth Wagon, 2500Lenoir NC, $

[FWDLK] '58 Plymouth Wagon, 2500Lenoir NC, $

A recent repaint in green, I guess the next buyer will have to paint the Sportone section themselves! Claims 54K original miles. It's a 4-door and appears to be a Custom Suburban (Savoy equivalent), and the ad doesn't mention power train but there is a V emblem in the grille in the right location.

Usual disclaimer, not mine, no connection, just FYI.

This ad from www.FossilCars.com was sent to you by mopar2ya@xxxxxxxxxx

You can view this ad at the following URL.
(If the URL does not appear as a link, you can
copy it and paste it into your browser window.)

http://www.fossilcars.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?db=autos&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=3783&query=retrieval