[FWDLK] 413 engine

I have been looking for a 413 engine an have found one.
Next problem, how do you figure out the year that it is.
The trans had a brake drum on it and was all aluminum.
He thought it was a 72 or 73, but to my knowledge they
quit putting the drum on in 65 and the aluminum was 63
to 65.
Is there a B and RB block in the 413.
Any help will appreciated, cause I need it.

Thanks
Everett