[FWDLK] Introduction

Just joined the list as I have just purchased a 1955 Dodge Cornet 2 Door
Post.  The car is in need of a full restoration which I plan to do over the
next couple of years.  I plan on keeping it basically stock but would like to
switch out the 270 V-8 for an early version Hemi, upgrade the brakes and make
it a nice driver to attend shows and cruises.  I own a 1968 Dodge Charger R/T
440 V-8, 4 speed which is a very straight car and placed 5 at the Mopar
Nationals last year.  My son has one semisecret left at the University of
Toledo in Mechanical Engineering and has a 1968 Dodge Dart GTS Convertible
and just had his picture with his car in the Young Guns Article in the last
issue of Mopar Muscle.  I am a Sales Engineer for a metal fabricator in North
Central Ohio and I am looking forward to retirement in 10 years so I can
spend more time on my car hobby.
Bob Forsythe
1955 Dodge Cornet 2 DR Sedan
1968 Dodge Charger R/T