[FWDLK] Trannies

Okay, so it isn't exactly a FL car.

I am putting a tranny out of a 94 van into my 80 Lil' Red Express clone.  It is in front of a 318.  Both trannies are 36 inches, but I will have to move my crossmember.

Problem #1:  is this a computer controlled tranny, or can I use the old two toggle switch trick?

Problem #2:  if I can get away with 2 toggles, which is the connector for the positive in, which for the converter, and which is for the o/d?

Problem #3:  will my speedo cable off the (broken) 904 I am taking out work with the speedo drive on the new tranny?

Problem #4:  is this a 500, 518 or 599 tranny?  I am told it is from behind a 318 in a 94 van, but the dealer I got it from could have been wrong about the engine size.

Thanks!!
Brian Cooper