[FWDLK] Fwd: New subscriber

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: FURYLVR@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 01:10:24 EST
Hi;  I'm Bob Lindgren, I have made my home for the past 55 years in Tekoa,
Washington.  Tekoa is 50 miles south of Spokane and about 2 miles from the
Idaho border.  My Forward Look car is a 1956 Plymouth Fury that we (my wife,
Dorothy and I) bought new.  The car is a driver, but at present is getting a
new original interior.  Am also a member of the Golden Fin Society.  Looking
forward to sharing info on this car.

--- End Message ---