[FWDLK] DeSoto your FIRED

My guess is that the intake valves are gummed up with
goo and the A/F ratio is not up too par to fire away.
 Sounds like you have spark, fresh fuel, and half way
decent compression. You may want to pop off the intake
manifold, God knows what could be plugging up the
passage ways sitting for almost 30 years!
 Remember, compression is to fire the a/f mixture, but
the carb needs a good vacuum to operate!  my guess is
valves. -J-  '59 Dodge