Re: [FWDLK] Very interesting "Dodge" ad on eBay

Re: [FWDLK] Very interesting "Dodge" ad on eBay

You are right.  That car is as much a 1957 Dodge Peiper as the Edsel was a
runaway success!

The car is really a 1958 Edsel Pacer.  How anyone could mistake that horse
collar grille for anything other than an Edsel is beyond me.  Obviously the
seller's knowledge of cars is next to none.

Bill
Vancouver, BC