[FWDLK] convert parts

Not too long ago somebody was trying to find convertible parts, for a
Chrysler, I think. Don't know if DeSoto parts will work, but here's a contact
for somebody parting out a 57 DeSoto convert:
J. Crowley
23790 Rondevic
Canby, OR 97013
You'll need to send him a S.A.S.E. for information.

Dan C
Spanaway, WA