[FWDLK] Edsel orDodge?

Hello All,First of all I want to wish everybody on the list a happy,healthy and moparish new year,I got this message back from the lady who has the auction of de Dodge ..sorry Edsel and Gulf,after I had told her it was an Edsel,greetings Dirk Brandwijk,Netherlands

Her message sounds....

tis so funny.....

the last time around only one person contacted me and I forgot to check into
it, now I get 3 people in a day letting me know it's an edsel and 1 person
even sent me a link to validate the claim

thanks for taking the time and you will notice the cute remark I left with
the description when I revised it

have a great day and hope your heart tis smiling!!!
Lolli