[FWDLK] Parts needed

Forward Lookers--Some parts I will need to finish restoration on 1956 Fury.
Ash tray and bezel
in the rear arm rest.  Left front door lock (inside the door) - the rotors
keep breaking.  What is
wrong ?  Have tried adjusting the striker to no avail, they keep breaking the
teeth off the rotor
inside the lock mechanism.  Also, need center grille piece.  Radio speaker
male plug - plugs in
the back side of the radio (AM).  Bob.