[FWDLK] 354 hemi

Hi all,
   A friend of a friend is looking for a 354 hemi.   Does not need to run, just be free and not cracked or junk.   Anyone out there with a spare?
   My progress on the 59 wagon is slow.   Learn as you go, can be slow!  As I am not a body man, I am trying my hand at filling and sanding, and trying to get the contours just right.  I watch the guys at the local shop, and they seem to be watching everything in the shop except what they are doing, and they get it right the first time!  I apply...sand...apply...swear...sand...ask questions...swear...remove filler...mumble...apply...etc.  My wife said maybe it's the "Old Dog" thing...can't learn a new trick!   Oh well... I won't give up quite yet.      John in WI    balmy 38 degrees today...shooting for 40s tomorrow   Hey Mates...days are getting shorter down there!