[FWDLK] For sale/wanted

56 Plymouth 2 door hardtop [looks like it could be a Fury in the picture I
have, but I can't quite tell], but it's not advertised as one, $5000,
636-528-7469
58 New Yorker 4 door hardtop, parts car, good fenders, and so on, but missing
the engine and tranny, will part out, bjljbl2@xxxxxxx in TN
60 Phoenix, 4 door, 69k miles, 318, a/t, nice original interior, new tires,
$7900, 763-241-0342 in MN
55 FireFlite, 2 door convertible, exceptionally nice, hemi, runs great,
$16,000, 309-343-8552 in IL
57 FireDome, 4 door, less engine, will part out, $1000, 502-834-7091 in KY

Dan C
Spanaway, WA