[FWDLK] Uncle Tom video /Turlock Swap meet

[FWDLK] Uncle Tom video /Turlock Swap meet

Hi Dave, that was a great video. I am a great fan of Uncle Tom. I think he was really a Chrysler fan even though he was supposed to be unbiased in his testing.
As long as I'm On the line I would like to invite FL list members to drop by our stalls at The Turlock swap on Jan 26-27. It is stalls numbered BB 10 and 11. Our stalls are usually a meeting place for all Mopar fans and we usually provide storage so you don't have to carry your treasures all day. This is a fun meet and sometimes the stories exchanged are amazing.  It has been known to get pretty deep in our area at times, but we all have a great time!
Jim Harris