Re: [FWDLK] Desoto 361 Update and Resolution

Re: [FWDLK] Desoto 361 Update and Resolution

Christ....glad that's over...thought it would never start or make
compression. All that goop would block the relatively small oil feed passages
up to the rocker shafts. I would continue the anti-goop cleaning while the
engine is running at a fast idle.

A Once Skeptical...

Lee J Barmakian
58 Fury