[FWDLK] 58 Chrysler station wagon parts

Hello from Italy
after many false starts, have been able to locate many parts for my 58 New Yorker station wagon. I am still missing :
Taillamp lenses, both red and back up white lenses. The red lenses could be fair, one back up is also fair, but the other back up is completely cracked, and really need one. Please help
Rear view mirrors: need both external, driver remote, please no pitting on the chrome.
Small emblems on the sides of the rear door and on the roof molding.

Thank you very much for your help, these are the most important things missing to completion of my car

Nice week end to everybody

Antonello