Re: [FWDLK] '55 Plymouth lenses: "Backing Up" what Dave said

Re: [FWDLK] '55 Plymouth lenses: "Backing Up" what Dave said

One nice thing about these as reproductions...

They should probably be considered "replicas" or "duplicates" more than
reproductions.  Most of the reproduction lenses I have seen have been
different colors, different part numbers, and somewhat different designs
than the originals.

The lenses George creates are duplicates of the original.  As I said, I
couldn't tell the difference between the original and the copies.  Far
better than most of the "NORS" stuff we find at swap meets.