[FWDLK] OIL FILTER INTERCHANGE ( PART 1 )

[FWDLK] OIL FILTER INTERCHANGE ( PART 1 )

Hello all,

Ron, I think Fram oil filters are very good. Actually, it's the only filter I try to
buy. I will however, buy Wix, and Puralator also. The PH25 Fram oil filter is
the short, or 1/2 QT. version for what I think fits Pontiac, Olds, and Buick ?
If the car did't come with a Chevrolet engine. I'm not in the parts field anymore.
If you don't own the business, the pay is not very good. But the experience...
I wouldn't trade for the world...I'm trying to remember..But I think the 1 QT.
version of the PH25 is the Fram PH11. But don't quote me on that because
it's been awhile. Fram use to make a HP line of filters. ( High Performance )
That were even better.( heavier paper, more pleats, stronger check valve etc.)
They were in a different color box. It use to be white with checkered flag stripes
around the top and bottom of the box. I'm not even sure if they still sell this line
of filter.