[FWDLK] calendars

My 2002 calendar has arrived and it is great as usual. Thanks Dave For
such a wonderful piece of work. Everybody should have at least one. They
are so much more than just a way to tell the days of the month.
 Also the old calendars make for great pictures to use for wall paper in

your garage.
 David Wallace
now  this year a 34 year Fury owner