Re: [FWDLK] calendars

Just letting you know I received my 3 ordered calenders today in good
order,Dave thanks for all your effort and work,it is very good looking.
Also again I am fortuned to visit Sunny Florida,I am going to the Daytona
500 and to Zephyrhills old car event.
Will anyone else be going there?
I also have some parts for a non forward look 1964 Plymouth Valiant Signet
Convertible 6 cylinder 170 Ci on Ebay,if anyone is interested in the USA I
can take it with me and ship it surface ground.Take a look at

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1065995980

Greetings ,Dirk Brandwijk,Netherlands 1955 Plymouth Belvedere.