[FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth 12Volt Conversion

  I want to convert my system over to a 12 volt system, and have all prior
posts regarding this, but I have one questions:

   I want to ad a new alternator, will I need to custom make a bracket for
this or can I use a pre-fab one (like they make for the older chevrolets)?  I
have the original 260 V8 in my car.

  If anyone know I would greatly appreciate it.

  Best Regards,
  Josh Ackerman
  The1955PlymouthPage
  www.cherrysoda.com