[FWDLK] Last call for '55 Plymouth backup lenses

[FWDLK] Last call for '55 Plymouth backup lenses

Wow, I thought '55 owners would be all over this -- $60 for a pair of
reproduction backup lenses from George Laurie -- or, as Dave Stragand
corrects, " ...'replicas' or 'duplicates' more than reproductions.  Most of
the reproduction lenses I have seen have been different colors, different
part numbers, and somewhat different designs than the originals.  The lenses
George creates are duplicates of the original."

But I've only gotten two replies from interested folk, that's 3 sets.
George needs 5 to do it, so...

Do I invest in 3 sets for myself, and sell the others on eBay?  Well, I
dunno.

C'mon, make this an easy decision for me, are there two other takers out
there?

        Dan, TWSAM
        '55 Savoy