[FWDLK] Type A Trans fluid

I know a few on this list have asked if A type transmission fluid was still
available.  Both the Powerflite and Torqueflite transmissions and the power
steering units on our Forward Look cars call for this type of fluid.  Many
list members have passed on to the list that it is still available because
some agriculture equipment still use it and suggested farm supply stores may
carry it.  While on a recent trip to DC from NC on I-95 I stopped for gas at
a small store near Dunn NC and there on the shelf were 12 quarts of A Type
transmission fluid for $1.05 each.  I inspected the bottles and this is the
information printed on the back:

Empire
Type A
Automatic Transmission Fluid
Warren Oil Co., Inc.
Warren Industrial Park
P.O. Box
Dunn, NC 28334

For those of you who have tried to find Type A transmission fluid and could
not find it you may want to contact Warren Oil Co in Dunn, NC.

Hope this info is helpful

Harry in NC
57 Plymouth dry Sedan
58 Plymouth 4dr Sedan