[FWDLK] Questions for Mopar Mel, a FWLK list member.

[FWDLK] Questions for Mopar Mel, a FWLK list member.

Well, hi there Mel Bohnenkamp, aka Mopar Mel,
          I would like to know a couple of things, Mel. I looked at your e-Bay profile, and found , well, some very odd happenings. Could you possibly throw some light on these for me, and the FWLK members please?  To save a lot of typing, I shall list 2 links, one is your selling record , and the other is of some 'other' e-Bay member with, strangely enough it seems, the same surname as you, e-Bay ID,  'johnbohnenkamp'
          Could this 'johnbohnenkamp' be perhaps a relative of yours?   He, like yourself is classified by e-Bay as 'Not a Registered User'.
        This link is to 'johnbohnenkamp's bidding record.  He has bid on EVERY one of your listed auctions since December 2001. I note that he has never made the first bid on the item, but has come in when a bid or bids have been placed, and upped the price. Hmmmm, odd, to say the very least, don't you think?
This link is to your items that you have listed for auction since December 2001.
       I just find it a little odd that 'johnbohnenkamp' placed bids on such a diverse range of car parts, even a couple of bar stools, and a Honda motorcycle. He couldn't POSSIBLY be perhaps a brother/relative/or even your good self under another ID, COULD he ?
       This couldn't possibly be a case of shill bidding, could it, from a long time seller of mainly old Mopar parts?  Could it ????   You tell me.
        FWLK members can get the big picture by clicking on either link, then clicking on any item number, then clicking on # of bids ---- bid history. All will be revealed.
       I have alerted e-Bay Investigations to this apparent breach of their rules, but it seems from their reply, that many others have also noted this, and already reported it. Oh well, one more complaint won't hurt, I guess.
       What do you think, Mel ?  Let the list know. I'm sure there will be some interest in your forthcoming reply.

                           Dave in New Zealand.