[FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth / 12Volt change-over

[FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth / 12Volt change-over

 Ok, I am getting my ducks in a row for this weekend.  I have bought a
PowerMaster 70/100 amp alternator (one wire), an 8 gauge 5' battery cable, a
12Volt coil, all new bulbs and headlights, and reducers for the two gauges
that require them (The other two are mechanical).
  Am I missing anything????

  I know that it is going to be a pain to mount the alternator.  We have a
machine shop here at work so fabricating a bracket wont be too hard (I
assume), but I think this is going to be the toughest part.... Optimistically
I think I can finish it by the weekend after this one (only working on it
during sat & sundays)... But realistically, you know how things go.
  Once I am done with the electrical I am planning on getting some engine
parts powder-coated.  It should be a fun month, although I still have a lot
to do on my '57 cadillac (Yanked the engine and front end) and I shouldn't
get into too many jobs at once.
   Anyone with suggestions on the 12V conversion let me know if I am missing
anything or any tips... Also I was thinking of documenting it to add to my
site for reference...

  Best Regards,
  Josh Ackerman
  The1955PlymouthPage