[FWDLK] 57 Plymouth deal?

I have a line on a 57 Plymouth Savoy four door for sale.  He says it is a v-8 and has a pushbutton tranny, but isn't sure if it is a 301 or a 318 or if it is a powerflite or a torqueflite.  He says it is an older restoration, with perfect glass and no body rust.  He says the green and white paint is faded out, the floors and trunk floors are rusty (I thought that was factory!  My current 57 was that way) but the car is complete.  He thinks it can be made roadworthy easily.

Here's the clincher, he is asking $850.  Doesn't seem right does it?  I'm going to look at it Saturday.

Any advice on finding displacement on the motor?  I know the difference between a powerflite and a torqueflite, but I haven't messed with fifties v-8's, so I don't know how to find displacement easily.

Thanks!
Brian Cooper