Date:    Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:34:10 -0800
From:    Mike Collins <Mikec57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 1960 Plymouth Savoy on ebay

Item # 600854992

1960 Savoy on ebay about 4 days left it's about $600 right now. I'd love to
snag some backup lenses off of it.

WABTEC CORPORATION CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
The content contained in this e-mail transmission is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named herein. If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.