Re: [FWDLK] Spray-On Bedliner miracles / fuel tank senders

Dirt Rider wrote:

> Dave, I had the rhino liner sprayed into my truck bed. The only
> thing that has touched it is it's been sliced by my putting my
> metal ramps against it and loading motorcycles.
> As far as the flat part of the bed, I've spilled gas,, oil, you
> name it and it's bed on the floor of the pickup. No problems.
> I had it put on in Dec 97 Other than that, on one of the hotrods
> I'm working on, I was going to use the roll on stuff on the inside
> of the floors and in the doors, quarters for sound deadening.

I would strongly suggest you think of using this material
on the underside of your fenders also. One of the PLUSes is paint
protection of the Topside of the fender.  If your tire ever pickes
up a rock and throws it up inside the fender, it will not crack
or dimple the fender, avoiding any crazing of the top paint
surface.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6