[FWDLK] long week...lots of email

Hi all,
   First...Congratulations to Dave for another calendar project well done!   And...congratulations to those having their Forwardlook cars featured in this one of a kind publication.  This calendar has features and info no other has ever seen.
   I have to believe these should be considered future collector items.   The year...2525, at an  institute of  advanced learning somewhere on planet Earth...   Ancient History 101,   notice the advanced design of the long pointed appendages we shall call fins!  While we compare these to the somewhat awkward style of that mode of transportation called GM and Ford, one shall notice it's futuristic styling and appeal...still available today  at your local "American owned CHRYSLER CORPORATION!"

Thanks Dave,    John in WI