[FWDLK] 1955 Dodge on Ebay

Hello,I have a question and want to know your thoughts abouth it.There is a 1955 Dodge for sale on ebay with Buy it know for 1800 US,it has a 271 Hemi red ram engine with 2 carbs + powerpack 4bbl carburator,PS,PB,PW,and automatic Powerflite and (green tinted glass in very good condition.)
Owning a 1955 plymouth belvedere with the same options I am interested in the car for parts,like glass,powergadgets,and engine + transmission.
I assume everything will fit the plymouth,but will the hemi engine fit without any problems,is the car itself special enough to buy it and restore it?is the price to high,what are simular cars in the same condition cost?
Living in the netherlands its hard for me to know alot of these things,I could have the Hemi rebuild in the USA , and when its ready ship it and build it in the plymouth.I could leave the whole car with friends in Florida and whenever I need a part have it taken off the car and have it shipped to me.Is there anyone on the list interested in the typical Dodge parts?
Any thought,remarks,much appriciated,with greetings Dirk Brandwijk,Netherlands.