From: "Dave Stragand" <Dave.Stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 5:05 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 1959 DeSoto Rolls Again

Hi All,

Just wanted to let y'all know that I took the DeSoto out for the first
time today.  Didn't go far -- just about 20 feet, but it was enough to
get some nice pictures that I need to apply for my license plate.  She
still runs just beautifully, and is as quiet as any new Chrysler.

The pictures are up at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/images/desoto/index003.html
and
http://www.forwardlook.net/images/desoto/index004.html

Thanks to all who have helped get her this far!   =)

-Dave