[FWDLK] '57 DeSoto 4-door

With apologies to the list as a whole, I'm trying to make contact with the
member who was interested in my '57 DeSoto 4 door parts car.  I talked to
you a few months ago, I believe you said you are one of our European members
and that you'd be coming to the US this summer (2002).

I was unable to send you pics at the time, but now my computer problems are
better and pics are available.  Please contact me privately if you recognize
yourself in this message. . . thanks!!!

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury, '57 Savoy, (yeah and '57 DeSoto too) in OR