[FWDLK] 57 Heaven collection

Just got back from the Barrett-Jackson auction in Phoenix, AZ. During this
trip, I was lucky enough to visit a private collection of 1957 cars. Most of
these are convertibles. It is a fantastic collection. The owner's goal is to
collect one of every 1957 car. All are VERY expensive restorations. Many are
very rare models, such as a Chevrolet "El Morocco" convert, Mercury
"Voyager"
2-Door Hardtop Wagon, Packard "Clipper" Country Sedan Station Wagon. There
are 18 Mopars in this collection of 75 cars. You can view the whole
collection at: http://www.57heaven.com/

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500