[FWDLK] New virus W32/MyParty@mm

New Virus...

The new My Party email worm (aka W32/MyParty-A) is spreading rapidly in the wild.

The worm, which may appear to have come from a colleague or friend, arrives as an email with the subject line 'new photos from my party!'.

The message reads: 'Hello! My party...It was absolutely amazing! I have attached my web page with new photos! If you can please make color prints of my photos. Thanks!'

Attached to the email is a file called www.myparty.yahoo.com which some users may believe is a link to a website. In fact once the file is launched the worm sends a copy of itself to every contact in the Windows Address book.

In short, if you get this message, just delete it -- don't open the attachment.  For more info check out http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/articles/myparty.html or http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20020128/wr/tech_myparty_worm_dc_1.html

-Dave