[FWDLK] 57 DODGE QUESTION

OK finfans, here's the scoop

Found me a 57 Dodge power steering setup. I'm getting everything I need from a good fellow in Wash. state.

My question is, do I need the steering column for the complete interchange? Remember, mine is currently non-power steering now.

I can get the column, but if I don't, that would be even better. Does anyone (if I need it) have one to sell me closer to me than Washington state?

Thanx folks.

Bill the Magnumguy
Racine, Ohio
James 1:5