--- Begin Message ---
  • From: JJimsresto@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:45:14 EST
I don't know what year or model Dodges you like, but I also have a 1955 dodge
Custom Royal Lancer 2 door HT, with a hemi, automatic, 2bl, pw, pseat, power
steering, & power brakes.  It is 2 tone blue, I suppose.  Solid floors, but
the lips above the rear wheel openings are rusted.  Most of the chrome is off
for painting, but there.  $1500 for this project with good Texas title.  Jim

--- End Message ---