[FWDLK] Chrysler anciennes # 2 in France

[FWDLK] Chrysler anciennes # 2 in France

In 2001 we have organized the "1st Chrysler Anciennes" in France.
A successful meeting and for the first time only MoPar "classic"
cars meeting !
This year the second "Chrysler Anciennes" will take place the 25
and 26 May 2002 in center of France, near Clermont-Ferrand and
Vichy.
I'll put soon the program on my site.
The 2001 report is always on the site at
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/bourges_us.htm
(french version, don't type _us )

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " :
http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad

- SportsCars : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-sprtcar

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html