[FWDLK] approx 540 listmembers and counting

[FWDLK] approx 540 listmembers and counting

Hello Dave and list, as we have on our list about 540 people who share the same interest,and we enjoy (almost) all of the info that we get on our computerscreen ,I would suggest that we could ask everyone to make a yearly donation fee of  3.00 US Dollars to compensate  the expected yearly maintenaince  costs for the computer , and the yearly calendar making costs.

If everyone would make such a payment to Dave,he would receive yearly about 1620 US Dollars.Also I have noticed that there are few  people with a business on this list,maby they could spent some of there advertising budget on the list,maby there could be a advertising/sponsorship page added to the calendar.

I am not sure how Dave feels about the last option,but I know that this would make the calendar for next year possible.

I have bought last years and this years calendar more then ones and am very satisfied with it,and I would like to buy it next year.....

Come On members on this unique list,lets give it a try and make the donation or lets discuss about it,as a good example I will make the first payment of 3.00 US through paypal to Dave and I will order 2 more calendars for my american friends.

with kind regards to you all,

Dirk Brandwijk,1955 Plymouth,Netherlands.