From: "brian" <xm2cars@xxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Calendars - Soon to be collector's items!

> Don,
>
> You're absolutely right!!
>
> Almost forgot about the total "list" of members and their contact info
that comes for free with the calendar.  Every old car club I belong to
charges extra for a member directory & sometimes that charge is as much as
the annual dues.  Further,  those member lists are usually only updated
every few years rather than annually like the FWDLK calendar.

> I can't imagine why any member of this list couldn't order at least one
calendar showing our fine cars....and how can you beat the price?  Simple -
you can't!

> And for those outside the USA, remember we all use the same dates!!
>
> Brian
> D500s in MI
>
> Don Uhl wrote:
>
> > "Stragand, Dave" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > Still plenty of calendars left.  Too many, actually.--
> >
> >     Dave,
> >
> >     I have just ordered another 5 calendars through Pay Pal, you should
not have to be the one left holding the bag for having our cars on the
calendars.
> >     My DeSoto is Miss January and I did not get to see it on the
calendar for very long, it is still a great feeling to be an a world wide
stage. Anyone who sees the calendar and it interested in these cars takes it
down and looks through every page anyway. Thank you for the opportunity to
be able to show my car to people who really care about the forward look
vehicles.
> >     I decided to get more because I can give them away at our car show
in June and at another club show in August, it doesn't really matter what
time of year you use them. They are for the content and quality of cars
rather than the month and date.
> >     Everyone please take a few minutes and order a calendar. There are
over 500 cars listed on the back pages, sorted by year and including owners
e-mail addresses and home address for everyone of them.

> >     A $10 fee is a pretty cheap accessory for your forward look auto.
> >
> > - Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/

> > Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
> > Details for ordering may be found at:
> > http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html