Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 5:48 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] approx 540 listmembers and counting

snip

Come On members on this unique list,lets give it a try and make the donation or lets discuss about it,as a good example I will make the first payment of 3.00 US through paypal to Dave and I will order 2 more calendars for my american friends.

with kind regards to you all,

Dirk Brandwijk,1955 Plymouth,Netherlands.