[FWDLK] DESOTO GETS MENTIONED IN NASCAR!!!!

[FWDLK] DESOTO GETS MENTIONED IN NASCAR!!!!

I thought this was cute so I got it to share.

This is a quote from Sterling Marlin's crew chief.

~~We were just hanging on today (in Budweiser Shootout). Sterling did a real good job in the draft. He's a very experienced drafter. This goes back to the old style of racing when you had to be a smart driver and you had to calculate your moves. He was real patient and did a real good job in the draft. Our guys had a tremendous on pit road, and that enabled us to go from one group to the next group. We wound up third in a pack of two Pontiacs and two Chevrolets. We had a Pontiac and Chevrolet ahead of us and a Pontiac and Chevrolet behind us. You could have taken a Desoto and run pretty good in those circumstances. It's disheartening. All we can do is the best we can do while we're here. This is a long season and we're going to take this race like we do every race. We're going to put forward 100 percent effort and try to get every point and every position we can out of here. Whatever NASCAR does is out of our control. Whatever changes are made to the aerodynamics are beyond our control.

Bill the Magnumguy
Racine, Ohio
Rev. 2:7