Re: [FWDLK] curious "cruise control" on my '57

Re: [FWDLK] curious "cruise control" on my '57

You have perhaps find the problem as i don't think at a fuel problem. As the fuel
filter is a 2 bucks plastic element (i have no element in the fuel filter glass
bowl) it'll be very easy to remove and check it.
Ther's no "screen filter" on the fuel gauge in tank and the tank was cleaned and
coated with special "paint". But the fuel filter is older than the "new" tank !

If the filter is in good condition i'll check fuel pump as it seems actually it's
rather a fuel starvation problem . What must deliver the pump in 1 mn (i know
that pressure must be 6 to 7 lbs but i haven't the volume of gazoline in a
minute) ?

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible