Re: [FWDLK] filter adapter, desoto coronado

Re: [FWDLK] filter adapter, desoto coronado

Well, for what it's worth.....here's my thoughts on a '55 Desoto Coronado. Yes, It's a 4-door and I know that 4-door anything is not really favored over a 2 door. But, the Coronado is a TOP OF THE LINE vehicle. Leather interior, 200 horsepower, power everything, and the most beautiful use of a tri-tone paint job on any car!!! I don't have to tell the List that any Chrysler product at a car show is in short supply, but the Coronado is a special vehicle that stands apart from them all. Any chance to restore one I think should be pursued. Of course I'm kind of partial..............since I own one!!!!

Maverick Woodward
Mavrik8511@xxxxxxx
1955 Desoto Fireflite Coronado