From: Nick Sperduto <drt-rdr@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Seat Belts
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:54:36 +0000

Sometime in the next 6 months or so , I'll be needing to
install seat belts in the rear of my 56 Savoy. I want to
install seat belts with shoulder harness. My idea (if
you were sitting behing the passenger seat) would be to
mount one point to the right floor with the belt coming
up between the side of the seat and the door panel.
Attach the other point to the rear package tray above
the right shoulder and the 3rd point the floor under the
seat with the belt coming up between the seat bottom and
seat back.

Any suggestions or a lead on where to buy a pair of new
seat belts.

Thanks,
Nick

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer