[FWDLK] seat belts

Anyone install rear seat belts with shoulder harnesses ?
My son is now at the size where the car seat can't be held in by lap belt. I need a regular seat belt in the back of my 56 plymouth
My thought was to to get a three point belt and anchor two points to the floor and the other to the package tray or maybe the trunk floor with the belf coming up through the package tray.

Any suggestions on install or places to buy them
Thanks,
Nick
Lebanon Township, NJ