From: "Nick Sperduto" <drt-rdr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 6:55 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Lowering the car

Anyone use lowering blocks for thier car.

I just put new rear leaf springs in my 56. I went from my well worn out 4
leaf spring to new 5 leaf springs and it raises the car 4 inches in the
wheel whell and I don't like the stance now. It's actualyl raked now from
back to front. I know the front springs are not sagged out as they are only
a few years old.

so I want to drop the back 2 inches. I know you can do it with blocks, just
wasn't sure where to buy the blocks.

Nick
Lebanon Township, NJ